Vertical Order Picker EK-X
The new dimension in order picking
Заповніть форму. Ми зв’яжемося з вами якнайшвидше.
The king of order picking: the EK-X vertical order picker sets the benchmark in terms of performance, picking height, residual load capacity, functionality and ergonomics. The EK-X forges ahead into new dimensions of efficient goods handling with driving speeds of up to 13 km/h and lifting speeds of up to 0.4 m/s. There's a perfect EK-X for every requirement and area of use. Three different truck variants are available: The EK-X 10 is the perfect partner for vertical order picking in narrow or wide aisles, with loads of up to 1000 kg and working heights up to 6.3 metres. If you need to go higher, there's either the EK-X with a telescopic or triplex mast, with a reach height of up to 7.8 metres and a rated capacity of up to 1000 kg, or the variant with a reach height of up to 12 metres and a rated capacity of up to 1200 kg available.
All versions are equipped with the OptiSpeed system. The compact warehouse assistant guarantees the highest possible driving speed at all times, without jeopardising driving safety. Other features include an excellent field of view, a roomy shock-absorbing driver's cabin with incredible freedom of movement and a wide range of equipment options. In short, if you want to manage your order-picking warehouse as effectively and user-friendly as possible, you can't do without an EK-X. Moreover, the different variants and modular configuration options allow the optimum EK-X to be custom-built for every warehouse.
The EK-X in detail
- Particularly sensitive operation and continuous control of lifting speed thanks to the latest proportional valve technology
- Intuitive control through the steering wheel or steering knob makes it easy for the operator to use all functions, customised to their needs
- Optimum user comfort provided by the spacious shock-protected stand-on platform with integrated presence switch
- Quick and easy charging at any time thanks to optional opportunity charging in lithium-ion variants
- Operating safety guaranteed with innovative iGo pilot safety aisle safety assistant
- Optional tilting barriers allow reduced distance between truck and rack – for quick, safe and ergonomic order picking
- Safe, comfortable and healthy operator's cab with optional knee and support cushions
- Optimum truck and operation safety with electronic monitoring of battery locking
- Maximum handling with intelligent STILL iGo pilot navigation assistance system and automatic bay approach
- Simple connection to warehouse management system for optimum control of goods flow with STILL iGo pilot interface
- Optimum truck safety, access protection and damage minimisation with STILL FleetManager 4.x
- Reliable availability with powerful, low-maintenance AC drives for driving and lifting
- Optimum truck performance for every customer request thanks to individually configurable driving and lifting speeds
- Unrivalled space utilisation with a reach height of up to 12 metres
- Optimum handling performance thanks to smart OptiSpeed assistance system in a range of customised versions
- Individually configurable for a wide range of uses thanks to modular truck concept
- Accessible pallet allows the operator to enter the pallet to pick bulky and heavy goods
- Flexible operator's cab design using a mounting bar system for simple integration of tools (optional)
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum reach height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EK-X / Li-Ion||1.200||12.000||13||24/48|