Low Lift Pallet Truck ECH 12
Innovation in Motion
Запит ECH 12
Заповніть форму. Ми зв’яжемося з вами якнайшвидше.
STILL is setting new set standards in pallet truck productivity and efficiency with the ECH 12: no need for a hand pallet truck anymore – with a lifting capacity of up to 1,200 kg, heavy loads can be transported fatigue-free with the ECH 12. Electric lifting and driving noticeably relieves stress on the operator, just as the ergonomic design of the tiller head enables a natural hand position during operation. The compact low lift pallet truck is powered by innovative Li-Ion technology, which is particularly maintenance free and reliable. The Li-Ion battery is very easy to change and can be easily inserted into the forklift truck for ultimate availability.
The ECH 12 is unrivalled in terms of compactness and manoeuvrability, and with a turning radius of just 1,390 mm it is right at home in narrow aisles and tight storage areas. Its compactness is also an advantage in lorry transport, as is its low service weight of only 130 kg including battery. The multi-function display integrated into the tiller keeps the operator informed at all times about the current battery charge levels, operating hours and provides operator information. The ECH 12 can thus master a wide variety of logistics tasks and proves itself to be a real all-rounder in the field of low lift pallet trucks.
The ECH 12 in detail
- Easy and fatigue-free manoeuvring thanks to electric drive and lift motor
- Fatigue-free operation: Easy-grip tiller for left and right-handed operators
- Real-time information: The multifunction display on the ECH 12 and ECH 15 shows the battery charge status and operating hours
- Safe operation: impact plate in optimum size and position
- Improved operator health: maintenance-free battery technology means no exhaust emissions
- Quiet operation: PIEK certification confirms low noise emissions – a plus for both operators and the environment
- Seamless interaction: the li-ion batteries with battery management system interact with the truck
- Impressive goods handling: lifting capacity of 500 to 1,200 kg
- Always ready for use: additional replacement battery maximises availability
- Durable: sturdy frame construction
- High performance: powerful and low-maintenance drive motor
- Suitable for almost any application thanks to compact dimensions
- Different fork dimensions available for different load carriers
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|ECH 12 / Li-Ion||1200||110||4,5||24|