Order picking stacker truck MX-X
Perfection in performance and comfort
Request to: MX-X
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Innovative technologies and smart modularity: The STILL MX-X Very Narrow Aisle Truck (Man-up) sets standards in performance and user-friendliness. Developed to optimally handle any challenge, the MX-X scores with performance packages for every application profile. Thus truck precisely adapted to your individual requirements - from its dimensions to its technical features. The focus is on the operator: A spacious and flexibly adaptable driver's cabin, intuitive controls and smart assistance systems promise safe, comfortable and efficient work throughout a whole shift.
Driving speeds of up to 14 km/h, a lift height of up to 18 metres and the highest residual load capacity on the market make the MX-X a turnover champion in highly compacted warehouse worlds. Whilst the active load stabilisation (ALS) notably shortens storage and retrieval processes by up to 5 %, the mechanism of the turret head promises even shorter picking distances. Thanks to the fully welded auxiliary lift, the MX-X scores with maximum stability throughout its service life. The STILL MX-X high bay order pickers can be individually configured according to your requirements and will thrill you with their excellent functionality.
The MX-X in detail
- Effective load handling due to very high drive and lift speeds of up to 14 km/h; 0.6 m/s
- High turnover performance: Simultaneous operation of the main and auxiliary lift
- Best performance: Individual performance packages for every application profile
- Full of energy for multi-shift applications: High battery capacities and Li-Ion Ready (48 V)
- High speeds: Active Floor Compensation (AFC) compensates for uneven floors
- Top work comfort: Height-adjustable control panel with ergonomic steering knob, intuitive controls and colour display
- Safe functionality: Optional tilting barriers for even better access to the rack
- Cabins for every type of application: From wind protection to cold store cabin
- Great freedom of movement: Cabin sizes for any requirement
- Healthy and relaxed work: Shock-absorbing cabin floor, large foot section and optimum placement of the drive switch
- Safe functionality: iGo pilot safety assistance system for flexible adaptation of speeds and functions for defined areas in the warehouse
- Safe storage and retrieval: Standard reach control depending on lift height and load capacity
- Audible and visible safety: Rescue Alert emits acoustic and visual warnings in case of abnormal driver behaviour
- Optimum visibility: Large window to stack load carriers from the floor
- Fast storage and retrieval: Active load stabilisation (ALS) reduces mast oscillations and increases turnover by up to 5 %
- Maximum storage density: Lift height of 18 metres
- Precision on the push of a button: STILL colour display with freely programmable favourite keys, optional lift height pre-selection and driver information
- Safe and effortless work: Semi-automatic positioning with iGo pilot navigation
- Maximum storage density with customer-specific truck dimensions
- Compact turret head with short order picking distance
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|MX-X / Li-Ion||1.500||18110||14||80|